Life as a rain dance!

Life as a rain dance!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mirror Image of a Dream!

Sitting alone in a corner of the dark room
Making lists endless of sins committed
Looking over the shameless blood spilled
Yet searching for my guilt still

I am the chained monster, a hungry recluse
Writhing and wishing these fetters would break loose
Bring the cannons and blow me away
Before the dust settles clearing my way

Have been to heaven and hell
There’s something I gotta tell
Found pain in the doors of heaven
Pleasure in the bowels of hell

Moments when my heart has jumped with joy
I have always been made to apologize
Pleasing yourself when your brethren suffer in the fields
Shame as a devil would haunt you left with nothing to shield

Nothing to save nowhere to go
Pain excruciating yet too proud to bow
Bleeding soul crying for rest
Wishing to see a face I could trust

Tired traveler I have always been
Misleading signposts are all I have seen
Wandering alone in the meadows
Speakin to no one but my shadow

Its easy to blame all but you
Though it has been there always for plain view
One hand indulging in the unworthy feast
While the other unleashing the ungodly beast

I’ve burnt all rule-books and spat in your sanctum
For nothing is created out of mindless vacuum
Moment of truth is when you listen to your inner you
Moment of joy would be those moments in millions

Never am gonna let go of a chance again
For I now know not a moment out there to regain
Let them cry am wrong who aren’t really worth a nickel
Head held high I’ll march ahead with a chuckle


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Samurai, mortally wounded..!
    Would ever thy drooping eyelids rest?

    Thy tongue parch deep till deep throat
    Muscular torso writhes in pain
    Limbs sag under armour so heavy!

    Yet...
    Not a strand of thy hair does move
    Nor for a moment do the brows twitch!
    And forever unleashed...
    Thy courage - that braves a storm
    Wisdom that drives far a doom!

    HARK.!
    Angels of Minerva crave to be thy bloom
    Their hearts' throne for you to groom!

    Oh..ho...Senor Wordsmith.! - You who
    Meticulously chiseled the Knight’s shield.
    Even thy beaten nights shine like gold!

    Know this.!
    Though if burnt alive..
    Thy ashes even be immortal!
    And a Phoenix shall arise from the flames!!!

    --UMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Akka,

    I really do not understand what u r doin writin poems lik this in My blog...Dont you see the blogging world needs You!! lol...seriously, flesh ur blog's skeleton...wait, its not even a blog...just a b right now..the above, i cannot put it under comments category..U dont hv to be a stepmother still to English..start writing in web space too..write more..if not for nothin else, hell, i cud use some competition..lol..

    ReplyDelete